Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I totally understand - depressed and hopeless

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 10:05 pm In Reply to: Have been crying every day at work for the past week. - Now I cannoy stop crying

The worst part, I think, is knowing that this particular job is never going to get any better. Never. Like ZERO chance. Pay and conditions will only continue to worsen. The only way to not be so miserable at work is to find a new job and I find my depression/anxiety just leaves me completely unmotivated to do that. Not to mention the fact my spouse uses our car for work so in order to find a job outside the home, it's going to have to be walking distance or I'm going to have to get car #2 (with WHAT money?!). Some days I honestly wonder what the point is. I could probably benefit from meds but I can't afford a doctor's visit and am not fond of the options on the Wal-Mart $4 list, which would be all I could afford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)