Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I really get annoyed with the emails about how - to be more productive and error free

Posted: Oct 12th, 2017 - 8:32 am In Reply to: Surely there were other places to cut from before - US tech. What about the training people

How does sending us emails with a bunch of errors on it make us any better? Do they really think any of us would make these errors that dock our pay if we realized we were making them? It's a horrific blame game and the worst part of working for Nuance.

Another thing, TSM, OM, or whatever you are now, how about you try working for a day and log out every time you go to the bathroom, lady? I refuse. I used to do it when we didn't have the threat of FIESA, but what's the point when any productivity you have is wiped out when they FIESA you and every line is tarred with the nasty brush.

Logging out when I leave the keyboard for a minute is not something I do anymore. The only thing good about this job anymore is no commute time and no forced breaks. I sometimes will take a break if I know I will be away from my desk for like 5 minutes or more, but otherwise, unless I am really tired or not well, I go to the bathroom and I don't log out. I know it's counterproductive, but honestly, it's one of the many things I have to do to keep some sanity with this job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)