Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I still think it was planned in advance - MT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2017 - 5:59 am In Reply to: EMR has been happening for years - sm

I believe the Nuance "cyber" event that occurred on June 27th was part of a bigger plan. Of course, they didn't expect the main workforce to actually be promised a bonus and then complain when it didn't happen. I believe the bonus fiasco could have been the result of some internal communication mixup where one department didn't know what the other department was planning. But, it seems to me that the way they did it (through a cyber attack) was simply easier for them than just shutting down one day. Now, they hope MLS will quit before the final day so that they don't have to pay unemployment, and they do need a skeleton workforce to continue until all accounts are transitioned.

If this cyber event was not pre-planned, then I believe they are using it to their advantage now, and will soon be out of business as previously known, but not out of business totally (just no longer employing MLS).
Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)