Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Curious to know... - WC

Posted: Aug 25th, 2017 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: Curious to know what field you're going into - this MT is exploring options!

I am 60 and facing a career change which I got a full time job in school system, but here I am with a few more days to work in an industry I worked 22 years in and not had work for almost 2 weeks, very little. Last paycheck 147 and this paycheck so far I have made 31 dollars. Odd that when I gave them notice, suddenly I had no work on an account that always had work. Such dishonest people. If I were you and you still want to transcribe, call small offices and physical therapist and pick up accounts. I did that once and got a lucrative job from a physical therapist. They usually pay by the hour. Or if you can find a hospital close, some of the doctors in hospitals and clinics use scribes where you would follow them from room to room and transcribe right there. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)