Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 35)

The above is true. sm - nolongerMT

Posted: Aug 28th, 2017 - 10:07 am In Reply to: EMR has been happening for years - sm

I did not have a full week's work for almost a month at Nuance. Twice I was told "MTs are resigning with right for rehire." First of all, I would NEVER return to Nuance to work. Second, I finally did resign due to lack of work. I had already been job hunting right after the cyber attack and especially when the work was gone - I've already been there, done that with another company in the past. Thank God I had 3 job offers within a few days. But if you people think Nuance is going to go back to the way it is, I can tell you that I was told by someone at Nuance that the majority of work is NOT coming back - the customers had to use EMR and Dragon during the down time and they have adjusted and do not wish to return to having their records edited.

So the writing is on the wall - do with it as you wish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)