Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Cost cutting - other options - chipper

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2017 - 7:48 am In Reply to: They always cost cut on us, but POC team is the - biggest waste of $$. They are watching

There seem to be a LOT of positions that did not used to exist in this field/company. Auditors, POC team, capacity optimization or whatever it is called. In the past if I wanted to make a schedule change I could ask my OM and she'd give me the thumbs up. About a year ago I needed to make a minor schedule change and was told it had to go through some ridiculous committee! Who is better equipped to know what scheduling and coverage is needed than the OM? Why is a 3rd party necessary to oversee scheduling? This feels like when "consultants" are brought in to save money and all they do is charge a bundle to find ways to cheat the people doing the actual work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)