Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 33)

NOT! - CA Mtn MT

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 11:38 am In Reply to: M*Modal Employment Satisfaction? - newbie

After receiving 100% on 5 QA'd reports and rec'g an email from spvsr asking "any questions?" (really!), I responded, "How about a raise?" She said she'd look into it and when she got back to me offered I think around 0.025@ more per line and quoted me the final rate, which was LESS THAN WHAT I WAS MAKING WHEN I STARTED. I told her so and again she looked into it. When she got back to me this time, she said every time they gave me a different account to work on, the pay rate for the new account was lower (?) AND THEY DIDN'T TELL ME AT THE TIME OF CHANGING MY ACCOUNTS. So, if you decide to work for them, make sure you keep track of your pay rate per line, especially if they change accounts on you. Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)