Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I started - anon

Posted: Feb 7th, 2017 - 11:30 pm In Reply to: A Little Off Topic - Hard to Believe

After fixing for the umpteenth time the same corrections in reports for over a 6 month period, I started creating micros with the correct text that I insert instead of trying to fix what ASR has spewed out incorrectly despite my fixing it time after time after time. I know it does nothing to "train" ASR, but I don't think ASR is trainable. Dictator provides the same closing statement, I make it a micro so I can just insert it and delete the other "crap" out there. Don't have to proofread it and can move on. This and similar "fixes" and I've increased my line count substantially since I started doing this. Don't care any more about trying to fix what can't be fixed, but looking out to get the best line count I can while producing the best document I can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)