Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What I mean by - cream cheese...

Posted: Feb 7th, 2017 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: Just because - BZMT

is that the accounts are smooooooth sailing. I had an account years ago before the hostile takeover of my MT dept that had the most beautiful dictators, the most beautiful sound quality, ADT was filled in for me, just confirm and go edit the report. I could get 400, 425, 450, and even 500 lines per hours with very little effort. Talking to other MTs on the same account (because at one time we worked together on site), they were doing similarly, though I think one person said she could do maybe 350, but still pretty darn good. ESL doctors were the minority, and there were a couple of doozies, but like I said, they were the minority.

After I lost that account to Epic, I moved on to other accounts where I never did quite as well but still hovered around 400, still very, very livable. From there, I've been bounced around from team to team where I've landed in MT hell, one of the worst accounts ever - as confirmed by the team's QC. It is a nightmare. This is the team with the quality issues, with the line count issues.

On that rare and beautiful day where my accounts run dry and I get to help out on other accounts, I see that MM still has cream cheese accounts because I get to help out on them for a very short time (maybe on and off for a couple hours, and very, very rarely), where I make 400 lines again.

The accounts here are distributed very unevenly. The pay scale is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)