Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Just because something is wrong about your job - does not always mean you just up and quit.

Posted: Feb 7th, 2017 - 7:23 am In Reply to: Apparently, the thing being being done is quit or be fired. - Sad times

Some of us need to be here at the moment. I'm just biding my time until I can find something better and quit (life situation at the moment keeps me here). The point being, MM needs to step up and do the things they say they're going to do. Period. In the Town Hall, Noel mentioned pay differentials based on time of day and difficulty of account, something that is completely 100% common sense that should have been done a long time ago. Now it's up to us to hold him accountable for his words. I'm suggesting an email storm to Noel about this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)