Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Intelligent routing... - sm

Posted: Feb 6th, 2017 - 9:57 pm In Reply to: Intelligent Routing - I Am Not A Robot

Those of us on these ridiculously horrible accounts need to be compensated so that we are making closer to what other MTs are getting on the "cream cheese" accounts. One MT in a past post making $25/hour really lit a fire in me on this. I've had those super easy accounts too, many, many years ago - all lost to either India or Epic. My pay has plummeted as I sit here trying to make a living. I'm tired, frustrated, and worried all the time about not being able to pay my bills. I did my taxes recently - another couple grand decrease this year from last year - sickens me - and all because I am working harder, not fewer hours, not for lack of effort. I am working harder than ever, staying glued to my computer, minimizing distractions, all the usual necessary things I need to do to produce, but all for naught because I am getting the absolute worst of the worst dictators, bad sound, heavy ESL, you name it. Something has got to be done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)