Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MT Companies - MT

Posted: Oct 7th, 2016 - 6:52 pm In Reply to: Couldn't have said it better! - Im afraid it may take - m

Yes it will be too late for the patients that suffer the consequences of a crooked organization which MT world has become. It is very crooked. The lowest dollar wins no matter the quality and life of a patient that the almighty medical document beholds. It is just a matter of time. I always say that because it will get blown up and the crookedness displayed for all to see. Not to mention the very fact that USA MTs are treated and paid like third world countries. Therein and of itself lies the beholder of the lies at the top of the totem pole. I will be there to see it and I hope those of you hanging on will too. Social media and the nanoseconds it takes to exploit crookedness is abounding, not to mention people fed up in this country with the shenanigans of politicians lying in bed with one another including the so-called free world trade. Look at Disney World and how last year they replaced most of their IT personnel with overseas folks because of the MONEY. Look at Apple and the other top notch companies laying off IT and all sorts of personnel for third-world replacements for the MONEY. The end of the line has to be coming close. The Citizens of the US will finally realize that our jobs are all going overseas due to tax benefits and all sorts of politics. It is going to crash. Look at the news today. How many companies are the news feeds finding that hold their earnings overseas because of tax relief from the US? We need infrastructure repairs in the trillions. These people do not want to be making their money here because of taxes and all sorts of other reasons. It has to change. It is going to change. One way or the other it is going to change. I truly hope that these overseas companies like Nuance who claim to be an American Company with an American address are the first to go down. Let them burn in hell and Ricci along with them. The greedy bR#E#ds deserve it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)