Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have that too on Enterprise! I asked my - TSM or whatever they are now

Posted: Sep 16th, 2016 - 4:36 pm In Reply to: Audio issues - all smiles

And she said she did not hear of anything being up and urged me to call the tech people.

Have you ever tried to call them and explain that this thing happens some time, but not all the time? Unless it is happening right then they just say buh-bye and write you off as crazy (turn it off and on again, dear..).

I guess I could call them when it happens, but they are never just there anymore, are they? I would have to remain in the report, tanking my line count, adding time onto my day, until someone called me back.

No thanks, I will just muddle through.

I get the audio loading error, and I also keep getting an error sometimes when I send a report through and then have to go back in and retrieve it. Not so fun when it's a straight type full of blanks that you have to go through and put back in manually.

Also, my line tally with the lines per day so far goes away as well. The cookies/cc cleaner thing works for that too.

Used to be when they fiddled around with your platform they advised you and warned you of what to expect. Now they never ever seem to think us MTs are worthy of a heads up for anything, until the point that everyone starts experiencing it that is and there is the threat of us not being able to work. Not that they seem to care about that, but management does.

I used to really like calling them, but now not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)