Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nah - I'm in CA and I'm not "slowing down" and decreasing - my paycheck. They dont and

Posted: Sep 1st, 2016 - 1:29 pm In Reply to: California MTs Calling for a Nuance work - SLOW DOWN!

wouldn't give a rat's arse anyway. I personally am THRILLED that CA MTs are getting laid off - saves me from having to put in my notice (which I planned on doing within a week but now will wait so I can get that severance, which is not a small amount I might add) -- Now, I can get the severance AND unemployment. Before, if I gave notice, I would have had to fight for that UI but not, it's automatic....I'm getting UI, and the kicker is that I just figured out that my UI will be 100/more (after accounting for taxes!) than I'm making here -- because my pay didn't start to seriously tank until the last several months and UI is figured from what you made in 2015/early 2016.

So, I'm not going to slow down - going to make what I can while I'm here - but I'm certainly NOT going to work extra - in fact, TSM just BEGGED for extra help today. In the past, I would usually comply...this time I emailed back with two words: "Yeah, NO."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)