Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Thanks for all your input! - So MM is just like N sans The Grid

Posted: Jul 12th, 2016 - 12:30 pm In Reply to: From the frying pan into the fire or from - fire to frying pan?

No, I will not be calling! In fact I am going to respond to email saying, in no uncertain terms, exactly how I feel about my horrific experience with MTSOs and that I am (we are) worth much sooo more than min wage and that I have no desire to be treated like that ever again.....

ALSO BECAUSE.....

As luck would have it, I got a call today for a part-time inhouse hospital receptionist/transcriptionist position in neurodiagnostic dept, pays $15/hr, 20 hours a week, dream hours of 10-2 M-F! It's the same hospital that outsourced us to Webmedx so I have an excellent chance at it. Interview is Fri. Even though it is part time, I would be making as much as or slightly more than when at N! I am only 3 years away from retirement so this just might be perfect because I could handle living on that for 20 hours of work and lots of time off but not 40 hours of nitpicky stress. Working at N drastically changed my previous lavish lifestyle and now I live simply and frugally. And it could always lead to FT she said...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)