Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA - Ropes End

Posted: Jun 18th, 2016 - 9:45 am In Reply to: For OOW/NJA, after REMEDY, work availability clock out - do you keep Fluency

Do not stay logged into Fluency. The times will not match and you will be called out just as you have stated. You will just have to log back into Fluency at the time you feel like checking and if a job comes up log into Teamwork (this is what I do now, unless otherwise instructed in the future). However, amen on all the other. I always wonder how the ones who make 300 to 400 lines per hour make that. It is because they are set up to make that, and I will believe no other way. If I am wrong, the Lord can hold me accountable. When you have a "different account" and "different dictator" all day every day it is "kind of hard" to be that productive. You "have to have some form of consistency." I don't care what anyone says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)