Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

For OOW/NJA - also ? for high producers - me

Posted: Jun 18th, 2016 - 11:03 am In Reply to: NJA - Ropes End

I could count on one hand the times I've had "normals" for some freebie lines, and I've been here going on 19 years. Have never won anything either. Why does it seem so difficult meeting standard when it feels like I'm doing all I can do to be successful? Maybe more these days we don't get credit for could be part of that. I don't think the character line length has changed. Maybe we don't get paid for spaces or they don't count toward our lpr. I get way more difficult dictators and rarely get probably 90+ percent of our account doctors.

I see reports in Fluency all the time and hear from others that they no longer take the time to edit areas that will be caught by QA as 'feedback' since it isn't counted against them. I just can't do that. Increase dictation speed too much, and you'll miss little words, same as using accelerate at times. Leave off a period or 'the' and you've failed an audit.

Just how do ya'll crank out those 150-400 lph? I wish sometimes I had a way to observe how you do it and share computers as it would be so enlightening and helpful. That's something MMODAL can do is put out some videos of high producers as they edit a report so we can see what works and what we are doing wrong. There are so many abandoned jobs in our groups, and I get some really bad runs of horrible dictators. It sometimes makes me wonder though which jobs might have been abandoned. Will just keep on doing my best :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)