Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 51)

Well bless your heart - xx

Posted: May 27th, 2016 - 7:31 am In Reply to: We will see how much you talk about this - when YOUR ox is gored and YOU are jobless

Something really awful must have happened to you today to make you wish ruin on a complete stranger who has done you no harm. I hope things start looking up for you.

You needn't concern yourself with me. MT is just a small income stream I use to increase my ability to invest in other things. If it went away tomorrow, I'd still have the other income streams I worked all my life to establish. I learned long ago never to rely on a single source of income.

If MT is not giving you the living you want, get some different skills and do something that will. It's not my fault or the fault of technology or robots or anything else if you are not able to make a living.

If you keep doing what you've always done, you will continue to get the results you have always gotten. Do something different. Take control of your life if you are not happy with the way it is now.

Even industrial-strength hatefulness is not going to ruin me, so put that energy into something that will improve your own life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)