Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My thought is that if I would get guaranteed - minimum $15 per hour for this job

Posted: May 26th, 2016 - 9:03 am In Reply to: People are not a cost to be replaced. - Tired

I would then be able to afford that hamburger, even if they had to tack on 10 cents, because I really have not had the pleasure of that indulgence for a couple of years now, not making enough to even splurge on the odd Mickey D's.

Profit motive is one thing, but things have gotten way out of whack (from say just 20 years ago) whereby CEOs and high management are never expected to produce anything for their big dollars, and the likes of us are scrupulously hit whatever way they can by having MTs required to produce more lines per hour while at the same time having stringent and severe methods to dock our pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)