Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

FENTON Transcription job (California) - MT/CMT

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 4:44 pm

On 4/11/2016 at 1830 hours, Fenton Medical Transcription, Westlake Village,California, listed a very nice ad on mtjobs.com for an IC paying 9 cpl. They stipulated that you must copy and paste and do other work in electronic medical record in addition to transcribing. I asked them if they adjusted the line count requirement down for all this extra clerical work and if they compensated extra for it. They also said you must do this work during business hours/days (flexible within that slot) with a required line count. I asked them what hours/days that was and what the line count was. I also asked them in requiring us to do the work how and when they wanted equated to an IC versus an employee. I mentioned that the Federal government is cracking down on this issue. Their ad was nice and they are probably a great company, but I wanted to clarify what they wanted before applying. I am sure they were swamped with resumes for 9 cpl. Surprise: Their ad seems to have vanished on mtjobs.com, as if they pulled it. Has anyone heard from them, as they many have clarified what they wanted in case I misunderstood, but I can't believe they seem to have taken the ad down...very interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)