Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

NEW Fenton Ad WAS Removed - A CMT

Posted: Apr 15th, 2016 - 10:34 pm In Reply to: I think the OP was talking about a more current - ad from 4/11/2016. See

The Fenton ad to which I was referring was, as I clearly mentioned, dated April 11, 2016 at 1830 hours. On mtjobs.com there is an older ad from March 16th, so you DID NOT read what I said. That ad demanded the IC to work their business hours and produce a line count, which equates to an employee and they also required the person to copy and paste into EMR and do data entry to EMR. So, I questioned the IC versus employee status and mentioned the Federal government cracking down on that and whether they adjusted the line count (downward) for all the clerical work involved. That ad HAS been removed. The older ad really didn't suggest anything out of the ordinary for that client needs. Anyway, this is just to clarify and have a great night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)