Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You can cherry pick in a pool by sending back - sm - InkMT

Posted: Mar 31st, 2016 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: Here is an interesting post from a CMT on this - Geez Whiz

jobs you don't want to do. My very first MT job I was guilty of doing that for the really horrible ESLs, eventually they made it so you had to do what got put into your queue (unless it sat too long then it would get tossed back into pool), then made some stupid rule that you could only send 5% of your reports to QA over the course of a month (not day, month). I had one doctor I just could not do, only got about 1/10 words he was that bad. Needless to say I would only be able to understand maybe 10% of it and then send it to QA mainly undone. They were not too happy about that. I think they eventually took him out of my pool (of 300+ doctors) since I just could not get the guy. I worked there for about 2 years or so until it just got too awful to work there, and moved on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)