Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

FYI Hardest Hit is only in 18 states plus DC - unfortunately

Posted: Mar 27th, 2016 - 12:44 pm In Reply to: Further - I suggest everyone sign up - for Hardest Hit

And my state is not one of 'em, just like my dumb state does not allow you to qualify for partial UE if you work 3 days a week - even if it's a half hour a day!

I would definitely qualify for this if my state was listed. Sounds good.

"Features and Benefits

HHF programs vary state to state, but often include:

Mortgage payment assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners
Principal reduction to help homeowners get into more affordable mortgages
Funding to eliminate homeowners' second lien loans
Help for homeowners who are transitioning out of their homes and into more affordable places of residence

Eligibility

HHF programs and eligibility vary by state. For details, contact your state's housing finance agency.

Availability

The HHF provided more than $7.6 billion to support homeowners in states hit hardest by the economic crisis. State housing finance agencies have used the Fund to develop programs that stabilize local housing markets and help families avoid foreclosure in the following states:

Alabama
Arizona
California
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Washington D.C."

LINK/URL: FYI Hardest Hit is only in 18 states plus DC

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)