Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

perfect job - anon

Posted: Mar 27th, 2016 - 9:30 am In Reply to: Still seeking the "perfect" PT job - Dreamer

Yes, Patient First in Virginia treats you just as you say.

You can get on and off as it suits you. There is no clocking in and out or reporting to anyone. Get on 2 hours, go out for the day finish up later, and the next day get on at 5 and be finished before lunch without ever having to "check in" with anyone. Your scheduled is completely up to you and you change change it day to day if you want. As long as you get your lines, you don't hear from anyone. However, if there is pertinent info or you need assistance, your TL will get back to you within a reasonable time. Since you can continue working past the point where you have a ? and keep working, you aren't left hanging and waiting for an answer. You need to get a certain number of lines in a day and that is it. No particular work times. I typically get a full day's work in under 6 hours, so it is like a part time job for me. I'm on before 6 and finished before lunch.

They do not hire part time, but as I said, I normally get my lines in for the day in under 6 hours. Sometimes 4, so I get on by 6 and am finished by 10:00 am. Also, as an employee, you get PTO and other many good benefits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)