Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The policy states you do not have to get approval to make up time on-sm - cheated

Posted: Mar 19th, 2016 - 4:28 pm In Reply to: Fed up - exhaustedmt

the same day. I take that to mean the swap board too, because that is them telling us when to make it up. I try my hardest to make up the most time I can the day of NJA, especially during my scheduled hours by checking every half hour at the most and as annoying as it is, I figure I would be working during that time anyway, so I check often. I will say I have not run out of work more than probably 10 times since January and only 1 of those times had trouble getting my hours made up. So if you can get them in that day,that is your best option. I also check the next few day's swap hours and claim what I know I can work. Also I'm not sure we all have the same understanding of how to use the swap board. I have no problems with it and have used it for many appointments lately. I prefer to use it for making up time because once I claim a shift I know I have to work and cant put it off or say "oh I'll work later or tomorrow" if I decide I dont feel like it. That last part is a personal thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)