Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Again Mmodal walks the line between illegal and legal here - just saying

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 11:22 am In Reply to: You don't think work will go overseas? - Ohiogal

Most of the work does go overseas, but because a US ME/SHDA is the last person to touch the report, Mmodal tells the hospital the work is done in the US. It may not be moral, but it is not illegal. As least not yet.

Any account/worktype with standards always goes first. They can pay India 2 cpl instead of US workers 7 cpl.

I am hanging in there until school is done in May and then they can find someone else to correct the ILP stuff and take the blame when something goes wrong. It just kills me every time I get a report that has gone through at least 5 layers of ILP and then they pay me a whopping 5 cpl to full proof it. Pay me 15 and I will do the whole thing myself and it will still save them money. But Mmodal still has these grandiose delusions that the ILP will be able to do it all themselves. Not from what I see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)