Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I noticed - R2

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 7:42 am In Reply to: sabotaging? - sm

I work on 2 different platforms, 10 accounts on one, 1 on the other. I have been having to use the other platform a lot lately to just get a few lines. I can work in there and make twice, sometimes 3 times, the line count that I do in my own accounts. WHY? Because there is hardly any correcting, VR comes in and actually gets it correct, hardly any work on my part. headings are correct, subheadings are correct, vitals where they are supposed to be, etc. It is wonderful, wish I could be on there full-time, I would make great money again. But alas, have to stay in my original accounts, already asked to be transferred. So bottom line, there are accounts out there that are way better than others, and those MT's make the good money, but I am not one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)