Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes 7 cpl/4cpl - a long time CMT

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 5:28 am

They do have a new ad here saying pay is 4 cpl, but that is for voice recognition. I just quit and the pay for straight typing was 7 cpl, but they left that part out. Some of you said they cannot advertise for 7 cpl here anymore, but it seems they are getting around it. I actually got minimum wage the whole time because their pay was about 2/3 of my minimum wage, but that was better than nothing. I had to toggle to electronic medical record to do my work and also enter some work, but they still demanded the high line count. I don't think some people care how much it takes to do the job because it does not hurt them, but I finally quit because I felt very "used" and it was still only minimum wage for all my effort to try to be perfect, but I could not achieve the line count with the extreme clerical demands and my supervisor would not let us work outside of the shift, which was ridiculous if I was willing to do so. So, I will also add "MODERATOR PLEASE CHECK PAY."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)