Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KS pay scale - A long time CMT

Posted: Mar 20th, 2016 - 4:43 am In Reply to: I make 8.25 cpl there for straight typing and 4.5 cpl for editing. sm - KSMT

Hi, Was your higher pay 8.25 cpl/4.5 VR for acute care? This was the first time I actually worked on a clinic account as a primary in 30+ years and I believe they usually pay less for that, but I am glad if you were paid more. I probably should have gotten an acute care account with them, but thought a simple clinic account would be fun, but it was more complicated on this particular account than working on "all work types" in a hospital account with having to do the EMR work too, which I was not told until I began training, of course. Thanks for all the info. Their ad seems to have been removed from a few days ago when I saw it. I noticed several companies are now advertising for a minimum of 8 to 9 cpl and 4 to 4.5 cpl, like they used to years ago, so maybe we can survive if we hang in there. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)