Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It always happens, always so this is not unusual - When someone speaks in behalf

Posted: Mar 10th, 2016 - 11:18 am In Reply to: Cool down Linda. Your company sucks. - TTS is horrible and so

of a company every single person wants to believe it is the owner coming here to defend. This happens time and time and time again and is so redundant. Can you not think of perhaps another road to go down rather than the same ole song and dance? Gets boring after awhile. I wish I had the money to even start a company but your assumption is so, so far off. I will just say bless your heart that you have so much hate in you to tell another human being to rot. I would never do that because I am a firm believer in Karma and things can come back to you. Anyway, I am just a worker there and so far so good. Please try to find some help somewhere though because hate can harm only you. The other person usually is not aware of how you feel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)