Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Bunch of sour grapes here. People who could not hack - it at TTS just determined

Posted: Mar 10th, 2016 - 7:40 am In Reply to: Let's see - the article

to try and bring the company down. This is a shame. I have worked there for years now and stated this more than once, I have no problem with the company. I have an issue with if unsatisfied with the work there, why not just find somewhere else to go without constantly bashing TTS? No company holds you hostage making you work for them. I read above one poster said the companies are holding you "over a barrel." How absolutely ridiculous! You choose to work somewhere so if over a barrel, it is your own darn fault. File SS XXX, why would I even want to? The posters here really need to get a life. They are so hung up on hating bet they don't even sleep at night trying to think of more rubbish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)