Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

HOSPITAL FOOLED - ANON

Posted: Mar 10th, 2016 - 8:17 am

Nuance came into my hospital and took 25 jobs away from our community.  I understand the business aspect of it but to go with a company who has such scandolous business practices is so disappointing to me.  Yes they let us onboard, however, how they made it seem that the pay grid was going to be so wonderful.  They did not tell you about the underhandedness they used to keep your pay low.  I never in a million years thought that editing was going to be so difficult, I mean really, I have transcribed for over 25 years and to have these people make me feel like I did not know what I was doing was just ludicrous to me.   Fortunately, I was able to find another job, however, I do miss transcription.   The hospitals say they work for the community, however, do they really, to me by going with Nuance, I do not think that is working for the community as I do not think that the community would like knowing their medical documents are going overseas (which we know they are) and treating employees like they do.  As you can tell, I am angry about this but what can I do.  I guess I just want others to be aware of their wonderful pipe dream because it will not happen, you will make half of what you are making (if you are lucky).  Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)