Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Nitpicked back onto PM again - sm

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 8:57 am

I would LOVE for QA to stand up for the American workers and expose just how BAD the out of country people are. Personally, I am going to keep a list of every recurring thing I have to fix in ASR and then send it to everyone I can find right up the chain of command. The more things I fix that should NEVER be wrong in ASR, the more it takes my concentration off other things, it's common sense Mmodal. I suggest you all do the same. I'm tired of being made to look like an idiot. Yes ASR should speed us up, but the system they use here is horrible. Time to hold them accountable and time to hold the horrid dictators accountable as well, a huge part of this mess is their fault for not knowing the correct way to dictate and failing to understand how a phone works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)