Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

corrective action - moonchild

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 4:26 pm In Reply to: They might as well just say 100 - mom2huskies

well, add me to the list...though they never used the term performance management, they said i'd be on corrective action. we had a lengthy conversation, the 2 queen bees and myself, and i had a meltdown, as i cried and told them they have dropped me into a black hole. they told me its all mindset. i agree a tiny bit. i know people who have it worse than us who stay happy. i'm just having a really hard time doing that. just called to withdraw what little i have left in a 401k, and at the end of this month i'll apply for retirement and see what i get, and hopefully i can get out of here sooner than June. June sounds soon, but not soon enough for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)