Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

can still type it the regular way if you had to - BirdBrain

Posted: Mar 7th, 2016 - 12:29 pm In Reply to: Left in the dark. - MT

The VR text will be there when you pull up the job, and you just add or delete words and fix spelling and punctuation and the header formatting etc based on what the doctor is saying. You have to watch VR like a hawk, though, because it will put things the doc didn't say, and vice-versa. I don't know about the computer aspect; my computer works fine regardless, I wouldn't think that is even applicable (?). Until you've studied the keyboard tips on how to position around the document quickly (using the arrow keys and the like, which should be in Enrich somewhere), you can still always fall back on typing it like you do now. Just begin typing at the top of the document as usual, then just make sure to delete VR's text before you release the job. Sometimes I will type a job this way if I can see that VR has done a lousy job. I don't delete the VR text until the very end, though, because occasionally I can't understand a word and lo and behold, VR actually picked it up, so I do let it stay at the bottom of my document for reference, just in case). Hope this helps a little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)