Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Have you looked on Enrich? - anon

Posted: Mar 7th, 2016 - 10:55 am In Reply to: Left in the dark. - MT

I started working on VR years and years ago with another company so I cannot help you with a switch here. If you are really concerned, I would suggest checking out Enrich on your own to see if there is anything there are not.

However, I will say, that you probably will not need much in the way of training unless you have to learn a new platform, too. If it will be on the same platform, make sure you know the commands for speeding and slowing the sound file. You might find it helpful to slow the file down at meds, vitals and labs but have it faster the rest of the time but that is of course a personal thing. Let me reassure you, that just because it is new, it will not be the end of you. You will find your groove. Some people actually do better on speech wreck (not everybody but there are some out there).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)