Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

VR no training? Please would otthers reply.. - what platform and if they were trained

Posted: Mar 7th, 2016 - 10:03 am In Reply to: No training. - anon

for voice wreck. I am Inscribe, made to take some "training" that was just "be careful and accurate. Proofread your work" Wow. This is NOT training! Now crickets as above poster said. I have an awful feeling VR is going to appear one morning with no training! There is training available from the Emdat site and I hear it takes HOURS, but are they not going to pay for that or even suggest/require the training? You can't do well on VR unless you have the shortcuts and tips, etc. It is not the same as typing.

If they try to pull that on anyone I would suggest you ADAMANTLY insist on paid training. If you are not trained on the shortcuts, etc, you are just straight typing for 4 cpl instead of 8. Which, of course, is the whole purpose of VR IMHO anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)