Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It is a free country, and we are free to complain - if we like

Posted: Mar 6th, 2016 - 6:39 pm In Reply to: I do not understand, maybe you = plant - Not anon - sm

For the life of me, I canNOT understand why it upsets you and a few others if some of us come on here to complain and compare notes. What the heck is the problem with that?

Just because this job might be better for me than a few other jobs I tried does NOT mean Nuance are not a terrible company trying to screw down our pay and eventually get rid of us without having to pay UE. I happen to believe they are that terrible company.

I never said don't waste your time looking. I said I had not had much success working at some other jobs, but I did try and I still try to find a better alternative. I know some have had better luck and I welcome their stories.

What I do not welcome is the chiding, and pretty much being told to put up or shut up.

I don't believe just because you work for a big corporation you have to think the sun shines out their butt, and in point of fact this IS my place to come to anonymously give support to others who have issues with the demon FIESA and the terrible policies of Nuance, and I really happen to like that and think it does a lot of good to know you are not alone.

Just because it worked out better for me at Nuance than other companies doesn't mean it's in any way good. It is not, it is just a crappy job, nothing like it was just 6 or 7 years ago before Nuance started buying up all the smaller MTSOs and cutting our pay in half.

If I want to complain and compare notes I can complain and compare notes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)