Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I do not understand, maybe you = plant - Not anon - sm

Posted: Mar 6th, 2016 - 1:50 pm In Reply to: Thanks, Nuance, but you are not - getting off that easy (maybe joking)

I'm sorry, but a lot of the posts here sound like people just want to be miserable. You won't change your profession. You've decided not to change your job.

You say:
"I have tried many part time MT jobs while working at Nuance, trying to get out, in fact 3 other MTSOs and 1 as an IC.

As much as I liked the work environment and often the work elsewhere, the platforms were not good, the pay was even more terrible, and I really am NOT cut out for IC."

Out of the 5 places you've worked, you admit that Nuance is the best one (for whatever reason). Yet here you are complaining about Nuance, stating the only way you will leave is if they fire you. Fair enough, it's a free country and that's your choice. But why are you complaining about the choices you make for yourself?

You also say:
"Forgive my paranoia, but please, if you know of anyone who is "doing so much better" please share that story instead."

There are posts here from people claiming to be "doing so much better." They don't have any details associated with them, but they are from people who have posted in the past using the same nickname/alias.

How do we know you're not a Nuance plant? You've pretty clearly stated the grass is not greener elsewhere, don't waste your time looking. Don't forget to toss in a little attitude so we all believe that you're an MT. That sounds more like a Nuance corporate line than "look around, other places are hiring."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)