Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thanks, Nuance, but you are not - getting off that easy (maybe joking)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2016 - 10:13 am In Reply to: Indeed.com - anon

Is it me, or sometimes do you too wonder if Nuance pay people to plant these kind of "why do you stay with the awful Nuance et al" posts so we will get riled up and do them the ultimate favor of getting off their payroll?

I realize I am probably delusional, but your phrase:

"You are so much more worth your value."

does not really compute in this market. Who is going to pay us our value in MT, anyone? Some people have found niches, they have found more reliable pay, better companies without the horrible FIESA QA, but really no one is paying us our value anymore and that is a fact.

Nuance brag that they never fire anyone. Unfortunately, it's not a positive thing in their case. The simple fact is they would rather make you quit, as we can all attest to.

I have tried many part time MT jobs while working at Nuance, trying to get out, in fact 3 other MTSOs and 1 as an IC.

As much as I liked the work environment and often the work elsewhere, the platforms were not good, the pay was even more terrible, and I really am NOT cut out for IC.

So no, you are not getting rid of me that easy. I live in hope that when those 3000 Indians get up to speed you will be compelled to fire us all and actually pay some UE, because that's the only way you will get rid of me now.

Forgive my paranoia, but please, if you know of anyone who is "doing so much better" please share that story instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)