Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

platform dependent - disgruntled

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 9:14 am In Reply to: How does this cherry picking go on? I cannot do it. - all smiles

It is platform dependent from what I gather. I know on my particular platform, all work types are listed and one can literally select a report of their choosing. We are supposed to use a feature called "next available job" to ensure we get the job with the shortest TAT first. Very obviously, this doesn't always happen and MLS are allowed to choose whatever they wish. Occasionally an email will be sent reminding the MLS to use "next available job", but it's just a slap on the wrist. Nothing is ever done about it apparently because it continues to happen. As far as TSMs go, I have a really great one. She's truly wonderful and I feel very fortunate because I am aware they are all not fabulous. This particular aspect though is a huge thorn in my side as it directly affects my paycheck and it is blatantly unfair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)