Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Former TSMs - just me

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 9:49 am In Reply to: Question for Former TSMs - disgruntled

I can't speak for all TSMs, but I did not allow cherry picking. I can tell you that TSMs do have the ability to manipulate settings so that they can allow specific people to have the ability to "pick" the jobs they want. This is not supposed to be done and is frowned upon my upper management and if a TSM is caught doing so, he/she can be reprimanded for it. There is the occasional situation in order to avoid jobs going late that the TSM may "route/assign" jobs out to MLS who have committed to take x-number of jobs and get them out ASAP. As far as allowing cherry picking per se though, that is not supposed to be done and I can tell you that the COMs do occasionally perform random checks and make sure that the TSM has settings set in such a way to avoid anyone from being able to pick their own work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)