Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Cherry picking. I would also like to know - Why this goes on and on and on

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 11:21 am In Reply to: Question for Former TSMs - disgruntled

Get this...when I was taking care of my husband with stage 3 cancer, out of town, camping out in a motel near the hospital, doing my work after hours as an IC, sometimes until 3 a.m, I would see reports be thrown back at MIDNIGHT. This was 5 years ago and I still cannot figure this out. THIS DOCTOR WAS AN EXCELLENT SPEAKER/DICTATOR, EASY MONEY. At least IMHO. To me, the pyramids cannot be more of a mystery. This guy was GREAT. (Later, with the N (buyout), I made really good money on the grid with this guy)

Those other gals must have had even better dictators? The thing is, they would hold these reports for 8 hours and then throw them back when no one was awake? Hence, my staying up until 3 am transcribing this guy. I would walk through fire for this doctor and he later became my exclusive but much later went to EHR. (boo hoo!!)

The manager knew this was going on and I mentioned it early on more than once with no response from the manager. Mainly I just could not figure out why someone would throw this guy back. Later, at the N, before a manager quit, she gave him to me as an exclusive which was a really nice gift. Thanks Ms. G. Besides, I was doing 95% of his work anyway, so I had earned him, plus those late nights, weekends, etc.

I miss him a lot, wish I had him now. Could not make minimum wage on the grid after they took my other doctors away. I left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)