Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The 1 cent per line - Old Pro

Posted: Dec 25th, 2015 - 6:27 pm In Reply to: what will happen eventually is that most of us will... - quit or retire!

was done by what was at that time a huge megacorporate MTSO. What the big corporation did was go to the hospital (which was being done by my friend) and offered to do it for 1 cpl for a year. Of course, the hospital hooked onto the deal, and it took the contract away from my friend, the small, small MTSO. No warning, no nothing, just zip, nada, zilch. It very nearly bankrupted him because it was a huge contract. That particular megacorporation has gone through some evolutions, name changes, lawsuits and shenanigans and exists no more, but I still hope they get their toes singed for that one. And yes, they did wrong things to me, too. So glad I am retired. May G-d help all of you who still have years to go. I congratulate those of you who are moving in a positive way AWAY from MT. (And Nick, if you are reading this, yes, it IS worth it! Keep studying for the Bar!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)