Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

what will happen eventually is that most of us will... - quit or retire!

Posted: Dec 24th, 2015 - 10:12 pm In Reply to: My New Year's Resolution is to get out of MT. - sm

I figure eventually we will all quit or retire. Then we'll see what happens. I think there will be more work than there will be Indians to do it for cheap. Therefore, those MTSOs will be in a real pickle and they will have to pay more and hopefully pay decently to get people. I am sick and tired of my work being devalued but I am almost 69, even though I don't feel like it! I can't wait to see these conniving, cheating MTSOs get theirs, one way or the other. I don't even think there are many good ones out there any more. I was working for one at one point, then they lowered our pay to 4.5 cents a line and we were all ICs, to boot. It just wasn't worth it to pay those extra taxes on such cheap money. Then they lost the contract to Nuance anyway, which is probably why they lowered our wages, in an attempt to hang onto it. Nuance probably did something similar to what Old Pro said about some MTSO dropping their pants to 1 cent a line to get a contract, putting another small business out of work as a result. Dirtbags!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)