Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Precision.. (Views: 39)

Phoenix Medcom - Nora Jackson

Posted: Nov 10th, 2015 - 10:40 pm

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.  I worked there for awhile and it was a real roller coaster ride.  First, they gave me very bad training on a platform I wasn't familiar with.  When I didn't do everything perfectly, I was severely criticized.  I always did 99-100% on my transcription, but all they cared about was if you did the  patient demographics correctly.  However, they gave you very vague instructions on how to pick the right visit.  They rip you off by paying 7 cents a line, but not paying for spaces.  I don't know why since a space is also a keystroke.  It seemed to take all day to get only 400 lines, though everywhere else I've worked I routinely typed 1100 lines a day.  Every mistake you make is severely criticized, but when I read other people's reports, I saw nothing but mistakes so I don't know what their standards were.  Then Vickie got some passive aggressive thing going and all I got for a long time was all the worst dictators so I could barely get my 400 lines.  I saw another review where someone who worked for them said she just copied and pasted from other reports. Apparently that was okay for her to do, but I was told in emails all in capital letters that I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO COPY AND PASTE TO REPOTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They had a lot of instructions in capital letters and red.  The problem is that these bitches can't really communicate well to anyone.  I finally quit after getting reamed out over some insignificant demographic error.  Now, I know that lots of people who work for them have made major demongraphic errors because of all the emails harping on and on about it, but that's just the way this place is.  It's been a relief to know I don't have to work for them anymore. If you're looking for a transcription job, look somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)