Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Angry - Travis

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2015 - 12:20 am

Why does this job have nothing at all to do with good work or hard work?  Why does it only have to do with luck?  The luck of the draw, the luck of the queue, the whims of the queue manager? I have not made line count or minimum wage for one single day this week.  Stupid little 2-line charts, new account with doctors from another galaxy, 30 tiny jobs in one hour, netted 144 lousy lines and made a grand total of $8.68 for that hour.  It's sad and stupid to hope and pray for the job that gives you a bunch of freebie lines. Those freebie lines have nothing to do with the knowledge we have.  I listened all night to mispronounced words, lab results with sodium in the CBC, and bilateral 2+ distal pulses in a patient with a left AKA.  I am really angry.  I'm starting to feel like the MLS version of Taxi Driver. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)