Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 36)

zero options - Ruth

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2015 - 7:39 pm In Reply to: zero options - anon

I am with you--age wise and thought wise. However, I do believe that there are always options some way, some how. Not sure what mine are, as the company I work for has no work now. I wish I could see you in person and we could at least have coffee and commissurate. I do get Social Security, so have a little to get by on, but not by much. I personally am trying to change my zero options view. Fortunately, I have always been good with people, so may think of some receptionist position part-time or something like that. Not sure what I will do. I wish I had some solution for both of us. Meanwhile, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone and that even though I do not know you, I do care about you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)