Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

CPC-A - anotherMT2coderr

Posted: Oct 11th, 2015 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: I think you are referring to CPC-As - who are complaining

I'm also replying to those who posted below this post. You can pay to do the Practicode through AAPC to remove the A. Here is a key issue though, how well can you just read a chart and assign codes without multiple choice? This is what the employment tests expect. I had my CPC scheduled in a month but was able to secure an interview (last year, before there was the frenzy in hiring and shortages) and due to my performance on their test I was hired with the expectation that I would pass CPC within 6 months (that allowed me to fail and retake if needed, which I didn't). So my advice is to get an education that requires more than multiple choice answers and requires thinking!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)