Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 40)

Generalization - MT

Posted: Aug 21st, 2015 - 8:56 am In Reply to: Working from Home - no name

This post seems to generalize and lump everyone in/stereotype. You state proper conduct in the work place and then state, "none of which I sever see on this board." Then you state, "how can anyone take us serious if we are all the time acting like children on here and bashing everyone?"
Reread your post, I see your post bashing "everyone."
Pot/kettle/black.
This board is for supporting each other. This board is for venting. This board is for sharing experiences. We are often isolated and this way we get to see we are not alone in certain situations.
Maybe your post hit me the wrong way or I am misinterpreting so forgive me, but if you truly meant what you said you would be supporting instead of judging.
You sound like a supervisor who just installed a time clock at your workplace and are venting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)